I sometimes have difficulty finding tahini and in the past I've had to use sesame oil, or found out that the tahini was past its best after the first use, so I was really keen on using the peanut butter and cheat. I decided to mix the 'pesto' and 'cheats' recipes.
So ingredients ready to go I put them it in the blender. I found it a bit thick so I thinned it down with water. I also decided it could be smoother so I passed it through a sieve.
Really pleased with the result, the tahini is not missed at all and the pesto worked so well I added a bit of a pesto swirl. With a tub of chopped veg tomorrow's lunch should be good. I have been convinced I should try more of these and I am intrigued by the beet one :)